Genius Global Academy is an English Medium Co- educational public institution. This institution is established in the memory of late Smt. Vidhya Passi. She was a great entrepreneur, social worker and had a great futuristic vision and her philosophy to continue to inspire this Abode of Knowledge. Value and Character. GGA helps to discover pupils over all development by all means personality development attitude motivation towards bright and innovative future which fulfill the dreams of parents in new millennium.
Knowledge value and character.
Aims and Objectives
Genius Global Academy are bound to give, Knowledge value and character society through their pupils. Ideas rule the world. You shape your fate and decide your destiny by your thought. You have to think high to rise. You have to believe and be sure of yourself to win a prize. GGA family helps you to shape your moral, thought, ideas, power etc to become a good and responsible citizen of India in new millennium.
To develop self esteem confidence fighting sprit of child,
Never say die spirit
Developing life skills
Learning through technology( smart class).
The school has one grand building constructed by modern architects and expert engineers. School has acres of space in the green belt of the city. The spacious grass playing field providing of a very pleasant out look & relaxed atmosphere. Lush green campus with various green shade and fresh air for extra co-curricular activities.
1. Every student should carry his diary to school every day.
2. Student should be habitually clean & always neatly dress the school uniform should be worn on all working days & for all school functions. Student who is slovenly dressed or not in uniform shall be sent home.
3. Care must be taken for all school property. No student will damage school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls. Damage done should be reported fat once to the class teacher. Recovery for and damage will be made from the concerned student.
4. No books (other than text books or library books magazines or paper should be brought to the school.
5. Lending or borrowing money or other articles is strictly prohibited.
6. The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pen or items of jewellery to school.